King Kong MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

item consolation for your wiped acount!

3 posters

Go down

item consolation for your wiped acount! Empty item consolation for your wiped acount!

Post  [GM]RebornGod Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:06 pm

Well since we have had to wipe the server the staff has decided to give all players who had an acc before the wipe an item to make up for the loss of chars items. there will be three items offered and of these three items you can pick one. there is also talk of giving you lvl 200 and 4th job on top of the item you choose but that is undecided at the moment.

the three items you will be able to choose from are as follows

1. a level 110-300 attack weapon of your choice.
2. a horn tail necklace that is 500+ to all stats.
3. a Wizet GM hat

these are the items you will be able to choose from but remember you can only pick one, so choose wisely!
to address the players who complained about the weapons, there is no reason for players to need a 1k-2k attack weapon. a 300 attack weapon is more than sufficient when getting a godly equip, any thing more than that is over kill. We still want you to have fun in KKMS but we would still like you to be challenged while playing ( isnt that the point of playing a game for the fun of the challenge )
[GM]RebornGod
[GM]RebornGod
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/imthacannon

Back to top Go down

item consolation for your wiped acount! Empty sorry

Post  [Admin]Haji Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:00 am

um well the thing is that we GMs are now forbidden from giving out GM hats, so plz dont ask us for 1 and i warn you all not to even ask me or AK to be a GM you will fo sho get banned, also i can type however the hell i want hehe... im [Admin]Haji i/g and this game is half my life now so do not fuck it up for me...X_x
[Admin]Haji
[Admin]Haji
Admin

http://www.kingkongms.synthasite.com

Back to top Go down

item consolation for your wiped acount! Empty change of plans

Post  [GM]RebornGod Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:30 am

sry to any one who read this post befor the wipe was finished. it was agreed upon then but as we all know things change so for any one you expected these items when the server came back up i apoligize Crying or Very sad
[GM]RebornGod
[GM]RebornGod
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/imthacannon

Back to top Go down

item consolation for your wiped acount! Empty lol

Post  Tiger[kevin] Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:01 am

lol
Tiger[kevin]
Tiger[kevin]

Back to top Go down

item consolation for your wiped acount! Empty Re: item consolation for your wiped acount!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum